Search information pages
6. How can I order reprints?
As all articles are open access, readers are free to download and/or print copies from the website, according to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License.
If, however, you require high quality, bound reprints of research articles, BioMed Central (Molecular Autism's publisher) offers a fast, professional reprint service, and reprints can be ordered by contacting email@example.com.
Authors can order reprints of their own articles published in Molecular Autism or any other BioMed Central journal, by logging on to ‘My manuscripts’ or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is Molecular Autism?
- Why submit to Molecular Autism?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Molecular Autism?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Molecular Autism?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Molecular Autism's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?